......profile

Name: Loved-chan Desu~ :: bows ::
Gender: ..... Seriously... What do you think?
Age: 15
Birthday: March 20
Ethinicity: Phillipino
Location: Cali~
Likes: Anime & Manga, One Manga, Spiral and Cup O Noodles XD
Dislikes: Avacados... PURE EVIL!! :: scratches throat::
Aim: LovedAngelChild
Email: Darkangel71204@yahoo.com

......links

OM'S Blog Fanfiction~ XD
One Manga Anime List
God's Forum More Manga
Anime Radio AKA Kawaii Radio Drama Site

......layout

Titled: Sweet Angel
Created By: X_angawhomps for CB
Programs Used: Adobe Photoshop CS, Adobe ImageReady CS, Microsoft FrontPage 5.0
Credits: Image from Aethereality
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Konnichiwa! Watashi wa, LovedAngelChild desu...Anata wa?

Okay back to English Mina-san~

Oh gosh O_o; I haven't updated in forever.... okay here goes~ ^_^; mmn... Well life is in a tumble... And I'll need to tons of stuff later on the day. Report Card is coming soon. MMN.. Spanish AKA Foreign Language hurts my brain soooooo much.... I will be so busy these next two weeks.

1. Study

2. Study

3. Work (extra)

4. Anime/Manga XD <--- this always finds a way to get on my list

Anyways I'm off to do one of the top two.

Ano.. Sono... :: Bows Deeply::

Thank you very much for listening to me. Till next time~ Bye-Bye~! ^_^

Labels:

# posted by LovedAngelChild | 3:19 PM |