......profile

Name: Loved-chan Desu~ :: bows ::
Gender: ..... Seriously... What do you think?
Age: 15
Birthday: March 20
Ethinicity: Phillipino
Location: Cali~
Likes: Anime & Manga, One Manga, Spiral and Cup O Noodles XD
Dislikes: Avacados... PURE EVIL!! :: scratches throat::
Aim: LovedAngelChild
Email: Darkangel71204@yahoo.com

......links

OM'S Blog Fanfiction~ XD
One Manga Anime List
God's Forum More Manga
Anime Radio AKA Kawaii Radio Drama Site

......layout

Titled: Sweet Angel
Created By: X_angawhomps for CB
Programs Used: Adobe Photoshop CS, Adobe ImageReady CS, Microsoft FrontPage 5.0
Credits: Image from Aethereality
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
Konnichiwa! Watashi wa, LovedAngelChild desu...Anata wa?

Okay back to English Mina-san~

Dead tired.... Yet again.. My body is just getting used to things. Same ol' usual thing as yesterday but less books. =X But still not as good. Boring and I realize my Spanish teacher isn't a nice teacher, she's willing to help but I have to memorize a lot. People tell me my Geometry teacher is crazy though every time I mention her..... O_o; She seemed really friendly but what do I know? I can't really decide right now if someones a good person or not by what people tell me and she seems sort of nice so I'm not just going to keep my distance.

I'm tired, yesterday has made my body sore. ><; I can't really log on to OM lately.... Just too tired after homework. O_o; No worries though, I'll get used to it verrrry veeeery soon! ^_^; That's Loved-chan's way~ She never gives up!! :: eyes sparkle up anime way:: I'll do my best!! ^^; argh not much interesting happened today... oh.. Well I rested somewhere in my school... I just can't remember now... Or unwilling to say because I call it my HAVEN now XDD It's soooo quiet and I took a nap by accident >.> uhh.. yes it can happen people O_o;; Well...

Ano.. Sono... :: Bows Deeply::

Thank you very much for listening to me. Till next time~ Bye-Bye~! ^_^
# posted by LovedAngelChild | 7:56 PM |