......profile

Name: Loved-chan Desu~ :: bows ::
Gender: ..... Seriously... What do you think?
Age: 15
Birthday: March 20
Ethinicity: Phillipino
Location: Cali~
Likes: Anime & Manga, One Manga, Spiral and Cup O Noodles XD
Dislikes: Avacados... PURE EVIL!! :: scratches throat::
Aim: LovedAngelChild
Email: Darkangel71204@yahoo.com

......links

OM'S Blog Fanfiction~ XD
One Manga Anime List
God's Forum More Manga
Anime Radio AKA Kawaii Radio Drama Site

......layout

Titled: Sweet Angel
Created By: X_angawhomps for CB
Programs Used: Adobe Photoshop CS, Adobe ImageReady CS, Microsoft FrontPage 5.0
Credits: Image from Aethereality
Monday, September 3, 2007
Konnichiwa! Watashi wa, LovedAngelChild desu...Anata wa?

Okay back to English Mina-san~

Everyone.... School is tomorrow... TT^TT But that's okay. I still have a ton of stuff to do but it can wait.... But what sucks the most -_-; is that all my rooms are far apart from each other!! ><; But that's OKAY I guess. It's :: wince:: good exercise O_o; I probably might join some clubs this year!! ^_^ Not sure, but I know for a fact it's not going to be fun and I shall be dragged to it by a friend o_o;;

Anyways, all day I plan to be online and be lazy because it's in honor of school coming and Summer coming to its FINAL DAY. I probably won't be able to sleep and I might wake up at 5:15 AM when school is 2 hours away or so from coming O_o; because I'm so nervous.

It's so silent on One Manga's Shoutbox lately. . . . Maybe it's because I did something soooo stupid ><; I just have to learn from my mistakes. OH well :: shrugs :: I'll do my best!! :: pumped up. Or maybe I'll just hide for a couple of days. -_-; I don't know.

I sort of can't wait 'till school starts now.. Something new and fresh. I'll be a sophomore now.. ::sigh:: I wish sometimes I was done with school and was steady with my life already. It feels unsteady whenever I go to school. Hmmmn. Not much to say here today so.

Ano.. Sono... :: Bows Deeply::

Thank you very much for listening to me. Till next time~ Bye-Bye~! ^_^

Labels:

# posted by LovedAngelChild | 12:51 PM |