......profile

Name: Loved-chan Desu~ :: bows ::
Gender: ..... Seriously... What do you think?
Age: 15
Birthday: March 20
Ethinicity: Phillipino
Location: Cali~
Likes: Anime & Manga, One Manga, Spiral and Cup O Noodles XD
Dislikes: Avacados... PURE EVIL!! :: scratches throat::
Aim: LovedAngelChild
Email: Darkangel71204@yahoo.com

......links

OM'S Blog Fanfiction~ XD
One Manga Anime List
God's Forum More Manga
Anime Radio AKA Kawaii Radio Drama Site

......layout

Titled: Sweet Angel
Created By: X_angawhomps for CB
Programs Used: Adobe Photoshop CS, Adobe ImageReady CS, Microsoft FrontPage 5.0
Credits: Image from Aethereality
Sunday, September 2, 2007
Konnichiwa! Watashi wa, LovedAngelChild desu...Anata wa?

Okay back to English Mina-san~

It's a pleasure to talk to all of you. Lucifer-kun made me get it so I can help with the OM blog XD Well I wanted to help too!! ^^

You don't have to call me LovedAngelChild, Just call me Loved-chan or Child-chan or Angel-chan or... you can call me by my whole username XD It's only a matter of preference. And YES I do use Japanese honorifics and if you don't like me to use it on you just tell me, okay? and for those of you who don't know what Japanese honorifics are here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_honorifics

Okay.. Anyways.. Uh.. I'm not sure what to say.. soo... Uh. I like anime&Manga. I LOVE volleyball. I act on depending a situation. Hmmn. Well, I hope we all get to know each other well.


:: Bows Deeply::

Thank you very much for listening to me. Till next time~ Bye-Bye~! ^_^

Labels:

# posted by LovedAngelChild | 1:59 PM |